Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lollipops: Monkey Bread

I was a rebellious Girl Scout. When it was time to be quiet, I would play the clown. When others were too prude to watch Liar, Liar I sat through the entire movie. I was always wild, always energetic, and always a huge pain for the troop leaders. Needless to say, I did not fit in. I do not have a great memory from Girl Scouts, but there is one thing that I always loved: eating Monkey Bread.



I recently found this recipe for Monkey Bread, and it reminded me of a simpler time. Using pre-made dinner rolls, butter, corn syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon, a delicious (and not one bit nutritious) meal is created. The icing, made from powdered sugar, butter, milk, and vanilla is a superb finish to the Monkey Bread.

This is the way it always turned out for me, so make a choice:

No comments:

Post a Comment