Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rainbows: Just stumblin' though

As a college student, I know how to effectively waste my time. While I do always have a lot on my plate, I know how to reward myself for a job well done. One day in my freshman year, my coworker Bianca was talking about her favorite websites. She said to me that she has always loved StumbleUpon. I was shocked to hear about something new, so "What is StumbleUpon?" I asked.

I found out that with StumbleUpon, people create accounts and check off their interests (ranging from quilting, to politics, to video games). At their leisure, people can click to Stumble! on their web browser and find out how far the internet reaches.

Since that day, my life has been changed forever. Hours have swept by as I stare at my screen looking at travel photos, funny videos, random blogs, and strange words in the dictionary. Some of my greatest finds have been photos, and here are a few highlights:

Start your Stumbling today! Stumble!

No comments:

Post a Comment