Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sunshine: My advice to Lindsey Lohan

Oh, Lindsey. 
Oh, Lindsey. 
Oh, Lindsey. 
 
I don't even know where to begin....

Dear Lindsey,
Remember The Parent Trap? Those were good times. At the age of 8, I was so impressed that an actress could play two characters in the same movie. I even watched "behind the scenes" shows on the Disney channel so that I could figure out how it was done. I'll admit: at that age, you were my role model. You seemed to have everything figured out. You had red hair, you were dating Aaron Carter, you were a big movie star. 

Now look at these photos! I do not want to be embarrassed any more that I loved to watch you in movies and practically wanted to be you. I mean, I even watched Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.

Here are a few tips from me to you to get you back on track:
-Stay home for a while. Just spend some time watching movies, playing board games, and having PG evenings in.
-Stay away from the drugs. For shame! The Lindsey I knew long ago would never touch such things!
-After taking some time to rest, perform in a small, independent film. Who knows? It could be your breakout role!
-When in doubt, think of all the people who respected you. We supported your career and wanted you to succeed. Think of Robert Downing, Jr.-you can make a comeback!

I hope that all of this works out for you!


Much love from your fan,

Ginger

PS: Watch this when you need motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment