Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunshine: Television returns to my life!


This week is sprinkled with old shows coming back for another year to entertain me.
Mondays: How I Met Your Mother. I was late in the game to love this catch-phrase and inside joke filled program, but I am fully caught up for a new season! According to interviews, this season will go back to its mother-searching roots, getting closer to what the show is actually about. Plus, I hear that there will be more from Robin Sparkles. The first episode of season six is already online: http://bit.ly/dAJRkR
Tuesdays: Glee. I’ll admit, I have a love-hate relationship with this show. Being a high school theatre/musical nerd, I love to see similar students on television. I also enjoy hearing Broadway music and performers make it into mainstream television. But the core ingredient of the show, its plot, is not entertaining. With all of the fake pregnancies, breakups, and secret mother plot lines I became disinterested with anything that wasn’t singing.  Here’s hoping that season two will deliver unique, entertaining, and fun performances! Season 2 Promo (skip to 30 seconds) http://bit.ly/cHgEdD
Wednesdays: Modern Family. This show is pure laughs. When I want something light, a bit awkward, and life-like, I head to Modern Family.  Here’s a sneak peak to the new season: http://bit.ly/a8nu1i
Thursdays: The Office and 30 Rock. These two shows go together perfectly. It is another set of shows that I can enjoy lightly. More Jim and Pam. More Michael. More Liz. More Jack.
Sundays: Dexter- I. loved. Season. Four.  In my opinion, it was the best of Dexter. I have no idea what is going to happen in Season 5, and cannot wait until Sunday. I do not want to reveal any spoilers to those who haven’t seen Dexter yet, but anyone who has must be anticipating the new season. And for those who have not seen Dexter, get on it! It is a fantastic show. Watch this, but know that it will spoil the ending of season four: http://bit.ly/8XnXsY

No comments:

Post a Comment