Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rainbows: Happiness

I recently found a website that listed "100 Things to be Happy About." They were all simple things, like taking a bubble bath or chewing gum.

I am now challenging myself to list off 25 things I am happy about. Here we go:
1. Getting photos developed
2. Having clean clothes
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. The word "Awesome"
5. Classes getting canceled (occasionally)
6. Checking things off my to do list
7. Motown music
8. Getting my twelve hugs a day in
9. Being 21
10. Living with my best friend
11. Coffee in the morning
12. Playing with watercolor
13. Smoking cigars
14. Diners
15. Apple pie
16. Hilltop Leaders
17. Thinking about graduating
18. Visiting my family
19. Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
20. The Onion
21. Getting random rides to school
22. Letters in the mail
23. Skype
24.Mushrooms, and people who love mushrooms
25. Chivalry


I could probably go on and on, but I want to know what makes you happy! Please blog about this subject or comment be a few things that I missed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment