Friday, November 26, 2010

Sunshine: Oh joy! Kids foods are everlasting!

In an attempt to not grow up, I have recently found an admiration for what some may see as "kids food."

Nothing brings more joy to a group of college students than pulling out a box of Capri Suns. These juice boxes come in a variety of flavors, and even though they were more popular in brown bag lunches than in a college fridge, any 20 year old can remember their favorite. I love Pacific Cooler.

Another excellent "kids food"  are animal crackers. Either taken plain or iced with sprinkles, any day with animal crackers is a good day. I can remember torturing my animal crackers, first biting off individual legs before taking off the head.


I have heard many meal time conversations begin with one person saying, "Guess what I have to eat!?!," then pulling out a Lunchable. Ham and cheese crackers, pizza, or chicken nuggets, are all choices that come along with these pre-made meals. Any college student will get excited about a Lunchable, which reminds a busy college student of the times before final exams and paying bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment