Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lollipops: Greatest Cereal

After spending a summer watching every season of "Seinfeld", I was inspired by Seinfeld's love of cereal. He always had a dozen boxes of cereal in his kitchen, and I loved the variety that this added to his life. I found that this simple breakfast food can be used for so much, and at any time of the day.



Corn flakes can be used to make delicious "Funeral Potatoes"
Wheaties can be made into cookies
Chex cereal can be made into "Puppy Chow"
Don't forget about Rice Krispie squares!


I believe that cereal is a fantastic staple to any person's diet. From the "heart healthy" Honey Nut Cheerios to the "is this really a breakfast food?" Cookie Crisps, cereal holds a place in my childhood and nearing adulthood.

Cereal can be used on the go, tossed into a sandwich bag. When cereal gets boring, the milk can be changes, or a spoonful of sugar can be added. When it comes to cereal, adaptability is important.

Now that I know how cereal can be used in other, more practical ways I can continue to grow up with my cereal beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment