Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sunshine: May I Express Myself in Song?

When watching to the most recent episode of "Glee", I began to wonder why people to not break out into song more regularly. I love to watch the show and hear the characters say, "I can't say what I need to, so I am going to sing it." Then proceeds a spectacle of music, singing and dancing.

I believe that everyone should feel more comfortable singing rather than speaking. This would break up the monotony of every day conversations and brighten up days. It is my dream that one day I can participate in an improved musical number in a public place. Bringing stage musicals to life in order to create a day unlike any other.

Why not order a sandwich from the cafeteria as an opera, or answer a question in class as a rap?

This movement is not going very well. For now, it is only me who is willing to sing make up and perform songs for no reason about normal, daily activities.

For now, I will settle for being like Marshall from "How I Met Your Mother":

No comments:

Post a Comment