Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sunshine: Rocky Horror, Glee Style

The first time I saw "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" was in the 9th grade, and it freaked me out. Little 13-year-old Ginger's mind was opened to late night rendezvous with transsexuals, weird topless dancing, and people shouting "slut!" at the screen. Since then, I have given the cult film several chances to impress me, but still I haven't quite "gotten it." This week, "Glee" decided to present a "Rocky Horror" themed episode, and it made me much less uncomfortable than the movie.

The show cast many of the actors into roles they would actually play (with a new twist on Dr. Frank-N-Furter).

Brittney:
Rachel:
Finn:
 The whole gang:


Even thought I do not like "Rocky Horror", I found this episode quite adorable (which is probably a word that has never been attributed to the musical). If television shows must be holiday-themed, I think that this was a nice twist to make for Halloween.


Here is a sneak preview to the episode:

No comments:

Post a Comment