Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rainbows: Keepin' it classic

 
If I could envision a perfect evening, these men would be on my invite list. Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., and Frank Sinatra were some of the classiest men in existence. Their personalities, performances, and music give me a feeling like I could be Rita Hayworth in Gilda:


I feel like swing dancing, drinking scotch, smoking long cigarettes, and wearing red lipstick. The instant one of these songs come on, I feel transported into a different era (one that I believe I would have fit perfectly in):

-My all time favorite Memories Are Made of This
-With more sauciness Mambo Italiano
-One of the best Sinatra's I've Got You Under My Skin
-If I was ever going to cry during a song, it would be Moon River
-I could be best friends with Sammy Davis, Jr. For this reason The Candy Man

No comments:

Post a Comment