Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rainbows: My favorite Michael Jackson

I do not know what Michael Jackson did after the 1970's. This isn't meant to be rude, because I simply lost track of his work after he began a solo career and left the Jackson 5.

I am in love with the music of the Jackson 5. Even though it has its flaws (I mean, how could Michael have understood loving the ladies at the age of 10?),
it remains the greatest pick-me-up type music I know.

It is not possible to get more depresses when listening to "ABC," "I Want you Back," or "I'll Be There." There is too much hop and joy to keep a listener down.

My all time favorite is the Jackson 5's Christmas album. The peppiest Christmas song that I know is their version of "Up on the Housetop". Though Christmas is 72 days away, give it a listen right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment